Re: [wg-c] WG Chairs

> Why people keep ignoring the complete absence of any form of process
> whatsoever in this group is deeply disturbing to me.

I have a theory as to why. I'm sure you can guess.

I predict that this working group won't reach consensus on any point other
than there should be new TLDs, and even that will have dissenting points
ragarding what needs to come before new TLDs are introduced.

All other points have been debated for over 4 years, I don't expect that
anyone on this list will change their mind, and the LIMITED (and I stress
that word) number of people here will vote, and whomever managed to
get the most of their side on the working group will have a majority.

That is, a majority out of the less than (what?) 40 of us, as compared to
the Internet as a whole.

If it weren't so sad, it would be funny.

Christopher