Re: [wg-c] There is no "consensus"

Milton

>> At 17:01 19/07/99 -0400, Milton Mueller wrote:
>>
>> >Under the proprietary model, if I register "milton.web" the registry will
>> >most likely be the same corporation as the registrar.

>Exclusive commercial registries is a live policy option.
>There are several on this list who support it. Please do not try to pretend
>otherwise.

I quite well understand that there are people in this list who want to have
their own TLDs, Chris Ambler is pretty clear about it.

Once again, you are putting words in other people's mouth to fit your own
other people have said, or not even quoting them?

The easy way is just saying what you think, without re-writing what others
write.

Javier