[wg-c] Mailing lists

Mark,

>  Yesterday afternoon, I request to be added to wg-c-1, and a few
>hours later, I request that I be added to wg-c-2.
>  Last night, you add me only to wg-c-2, with no explanation.

You might have noticed that in here there are people who have volunteered
to do some work, such as handling the mailing lists. The fact that I have
volunteered to do so does not mean that I must be ready to jump to satisfy
your desires within a second's notice. I sleep sometimes, I go to the
bathroom, eat.. and all those things that people do, I actually have a
life, part of which is putting up with idiots trying to have me jump at
their speed in their own time zone. Some of us live in a different time
zones and also have jobs to attend to that are much important than you are.

>It troubles me further that you also control
>the subscription processes surrounding this WG, which you've broken into
>4 seperate lists.

I assure that it troubles me more, having to put up with people who insult
me and then mandate me to put them in the mailing lists, to which I comply,
because part of the process is, again, putting up with them.

Javier