[wg-c] wg-c-3 discussion mandate

I think the current discussion mandate for wg-c-3 is back to front.
I think we should recast the discussion mandate for wg-c-3 like this:

----------------------------------

Should new registries be created?

If YES, how would new gTLDs relate to the new Registries?
If NO, how would new gTLDs be administered?
(assuming there are to be new gTLDs)

What would be the rights and responsibilities of the registries?

If we agree that there will be new gTLDs and new Registries, we might like
to draft a skeleton:
"Call for Tenders for gTLD registries"
that the NC would recommend ICANN to issue.

-----------------------------------
Other questions:
Can we propose a structure that complies with worldwide concepts of
anti-trust law? (I would suggest this needs a WG of its own)
What information should be made public by the registry(ies) and how?
(surely a question for wg-c-2: 'Development of a document describing what
the registration and data maintenance procedure for the new registry(ies)
should be.)

------------------------------------

The mandate for Group 3 currently:

'Development of a "Call for Tenders for a gTLD registry (or several)" that
the NC would recommend ICANN to issue. The Document should include

How should the new gTLDs be managed?
What should the registry(ies) be like?
Is it mandatory to have a new registry(ies)?
Why?
Does the structure proposed comply with worldwide concepts of anti-trust
law?
What information should be made public by the registry(ies) and how?
Obligations of the registry(ies).'

Thanks,
Ivan