[wg-b] STRONG disagreement

The "dissents" and the "report" have NOT been decided upon by this
working group.  Likely, the IPC proposal is the "dissent" and the
"report" is that no action should be taken regarding famous marks.
As such, the IPC proposal is beyond the scope of this working group,
has not been properly prommulgated and commented by the working group
membership, and is NOT the report of the IPC.

This should NOT be in any way, shape or form handed out as a product
of this working group.