Re: [wg-b] Protections for Noncommercial gTLDs.

If I had hoped to be taken at faith, I would not have provided the means of
being un-masked, namely the citation.  Maybe I fabricated this case.  Maybe
there are three Canadian cases which go the other way.  I'm just trying to
get the conversation focused on the law.