Re: [wg-b] Protections for Noncommercial gTLDs.

From: Martin B. Schwimmer <martys@interport.net>
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: [wg-b] Protections for Noncommercial gTLDs.

> Canadian Tire Corporation v. Retail Clerks Union, Local 1518, (1985), 7
> Canadian Patent Reporter (3d) 416 (FCTD).

Okay, I'll admit that I don't have the "Canadian Patent Reporter" handy, so
without a budget for fact-checking this one, it's just a pretty citation.
Given that the previous cite you provided went explicitly out of its way to
avoid the proposition you impute to it, I'm disinclined to take this one on
faith.