Re: [IFWP] RE: JW fools another reporter! Wired quotes a fraud!

Dave Crocker writes:
> The lesson, of course, is that shunning silly participants has more than
> one benefit.  It reduces the noise on the list, but it also reduces the
> likelihood that someone reading the list will take seriously the person
> being shunned.

 It must be noted that Dave is actively being shunned
 as is my humble self for reasons entirely differant
 than our friend "Jeff Williams". In fact Dave and his
 buddies are shunning me and many others are shunning
 poor old Crock! And the reasons are nothing but and only
 political and cetre around various definitions of truth,
 the facts and honesty. Chris was fooled. Big deal. Join
 the club, so was I. So were many. Welcome to the 'Wars
 of Internet Governance'. You have just been initiated.
 Now it's on to the real nitty gritty of the conflict...
 determining what is really real and who is speaking that
 reality. Good luck.

 Bob Allisat

 Free Community Network _ bob@fcn.net
 http://fcn.net _ http://fcn.net/allisat