The "Crock of the net spews more "CrockSpin to:"JW fools another reporter! Wired quotes a fraud!

All,

  As we all have become unfortunately accustomed from back in the
gTLD-MoU days, "THE CROCK" or AKA "Doctor of Spin" seems
to continue to spew his nonsense upon us all once again....
<Sigh>  Sad.....  Very sad indeed....

Dave Crocker wrote:

> At 03:56 PM 3/3/99 -0800, William X. Walsh wrote:
> >It should also be pointed out that recently Jeff Williams and INEG claimed to
> >have hosted a conference in Dallas with 12,000 participants at the Texas
>
> In case no one has noticed, postings by Jeff continue to be taken seriously
> be participants on these lists and to receive serious and thorough responses.
>
> A reporter monitoring these lists would, therefore, see that Jeff is taken
> seriously and, therefore, consider him a reasonable person to talk to.
>
> The lesson, of course, is that shunning silly participants has more than
> one benefit.  It reduces the noise on the list, but it also reduces the
> likelihood that someone reading the list will take seriously the person
> being shunned.
>
> d/

> Dave Crocker                                         Tel: +1 408 246 8253
> Brandenburg Consulting                               Fax: +1 408 273 6464
> 675 Spruce Drive                             <http://www.brandenburg.com>
> Sunnyvale, CA 94086 USA                 <mailto:dcrocker@brandenburg.com>

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com