SOCIAL STRUCTURE

@@@@ http://www.colonycity.com/info/about/details/social.html

SOCIAL STRUCTURE

THE SOCIAL STRUCTURE:

Colony City is divided into two distinct divisions, Social and Political,
and these subdivide into further categories. In the Social strata we have:

a) VISTORS - non-residents who are new to Colony City, looking around,
getting used to what's there. They can explore but cannot chat or earn
credits or build anything.

b) MEMBERS - registered members of the community who have the right to build
their own houses and earn credits. They are given a good selection of
avatars to choose from and can earn credits and thus buy goods and services
in the mall and around the community.

c) CITIZENS - residents who are actively participating in the community by
taking a job or function such as neighborhood or Block Leaders, In-Charges
of various places in the city, magazine editors, writers etc. They can earn
even more credits and they can have their own custom avatar.

d) ELDERS - citizens who have been members of the community for more than a
year and who have proven themselves valuable to the community. This status
is awarded and automatically includes a higher rate of credits for the same
activities.

In the Political strata for now we have the Mayor and the City Council.

Jim Fleming
Unir Corporation - UNIR and COM worlds @ http://www.activeworlds.com
vPC + C+@ + IPv8 + 2,048 TLDs...this network solution is simple...
http://www.ddj.com/articles/index/author/idx10133.htm