blaxxun Provides Virtual Reality Interface for Ticketmaster® Online's New Service

@@@@@ http://www.blaxxun.com

blaxxun Provides Virtual Reality Interface for Ticketmaster® Online's New
Service
San Francisco, CA, February 24, 1999 -- blaxxun interactive today announced
that they are providing blaxxun's Contact™ 4.0 as the virtual reality
interface for Ticketmaster Online's new customized online ticketing service,
My Ticketmaster. My Ticketmaster features 360º photographic images and
virtual reality seating charts of selected major stadiums and theaters
allowing customers to see the venue and sight lines to the stage from their
chosen seat before purchasing the ticket. Sponsored by the Microsoft
Network, Levis, and IBM, the service was developed by Ticketmaster in
conjunction with Intel Corp., and launches today at
http://my.ticketmaster.com.

Jim Fleming
Unir Corporation - UNIR and COM worlds @ http://www.activeworlds.com
vPC + C+@ + IPv8 + 2,048 TLDs...this network solution is simple...