Wired Acts on : RE: [IFWP] JW fools another reporter! Wired quotes a fraud!

On 03-Mar-99 William X. Walsh wrote:

> >From the Wired Article :
>  "When you've got over 12,000 stakeholders who don't agree, I'd hardly call
>  that
>  consensus," said Jeffrey Williams, spokesman for the Internet Network
>  Engineering Group, which sent representatives to Singapore."

Wired has notified me they are now cutting Jeff's quote from the story, and
indeed the website of the story now confirms that the quote has been cut.

E-Mail: William X. Walsh <william@dso.net>
Date: 03-Mar-99
Time: 17:10:18
"We may well be on our way to a society overrun by hordes
of lawyers, hungry as locusts."
- Chief Justice Warren Burger, US Supreme Court, 1977