RE: William Walsh is accused by .TJ registry of Embezelment and

Yes Jeff, rather than answer the facts, you tried to discredit the reporter of
them.  Sorry, it doesn't wash, and the archives of your prior attempts to use
this same information to divert attention from my pointing out your falsehoods
are available for anyone to review.

Feel free to contact me if you need a reference to them.

Date: 03-Mar-99
Time: 16:32:29