Polling results (was: [IFWP] Re: Decision on "Paris" and "BMW" DNSO drafts)

Ellen wrote:
>Why, mirable dictu, this AWorks poll received 12,819 responses in only,
>oh, four minutes.

LOL!

Dear all,

I promised you the result of the web page poll with Ellen's questions.
http://www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/

On the question whether the DNSO should have constituencies or not, I got 2
(yes, TWO) answers, one for, one against.

The questions were posted for about 2 weeks, and only mentioned on these
lists once or twice.

It indicates that polling on a webpage, without lots of promotion and
incentive does not work. 8-(((

People do not easily cross from email to web, even in a group that is
clearly interested, or should be, how the numbers stack up in the opinions
of its members.
Having done all the work, I was disappointed.  If anyone is as interested
as I am to see real numbers, could (s)he help promoting the voting site?

I can keep the site open for a little while longer. Please come and give
your opinion on the open questions.

The settings for these questions are such that the polling result is
visible on the site itself.
This is a nifty feature of transparancy, that should attract the inquiring
minds ...

joop t
http://www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/