Definition (was Constituencies)

> If businesses equate with the Domain Name Owners,

I do not think that anybody can claim to be an *owner* of
an Internet Domain Name.
Bussinesses (Trademarks or not) *use* an Internet Domain Name
for making bussiness (selling goods or services or whatsoever),
and need it to be distinguished from others.
This is similar to individuals, who do not own their
Firt or Last name, but are using it: I do not *own* Elisabeth.

I think we should use right definitions.

Regards,
Elisabeth Porteneuve