Re: Decision on "Paris" and "BMW" DNSO drafts

All,

We have just completed our list vote with our AWorks
members regarding the existence of INEGroup.
The results follow:

INEGroup exists?
Yes, it is for real:                            0.0005%
Nope, there's no record, no proof:               92.25%
Donkeys can fly                                  7.745%

References to INEGroup are annoying, off topic,
and should be returned toINEG's 89K+ members    99.995%

Total percentage of voting members voting:        9.46%
Total number of members eligible:               135,507

See how easy it is to post polling statistics.  Anyone can play!

Why, mirable dictu, this AWorks poll received 12,819 responses in only,
oh, four minutes.

Ellen Rony                                                          Co-author
The Domain Name Handbook                        http://www.domainhandbook.com
ISBN 0879305150                *="  ____ /                  +1 (415) 435-5010
erony@marin.k12.ca.us             \     )                         Tiburon, CA
               On the Internet,    //  \\    no one knows you're a dog
"Strategic planning is worthless unless there is strategic
vision."(J.Naisbitt)