[comments-deletes]

[comments-deletes] In FAVOUR

Hi,

I would like to say I am in strongly favour of the WLS.

The current system is heavily balanced in favour of 2 groups:

  - people with money to bid at dotster/nicgenie/signaturedomains to grab the expiring names
  - people with huge technical resources to grab names themselves.

Domain names are a completely unique product.  Everyone should have the same chance at getting expiring names.

The WLS meets this requirement.

The alternative is that certain "players" get the game to themselves.

A monopoly is in this case, appropriate, given the unique nature of the item in question and offers a leve playing field.

Kind Regards,

Alan Dodd
www.razzler.com