RE: [registrars] WG-B Idea - Thumbs up or Thumbs down

Michael,

Thanks for your note.  A waiting period of any length of time invites
frivolous litigation and will have a chilling effect on domain name usage
and purchase.  Also, unlike the sunrise period, it is continual, and there
would be no getting back to "business as usual."  It is, in effect, a new
layer of bureaucracy, and an expensive and litigious one at that.

Antony