Re: [registrars] Time for elections.

Greetings,

I basically agree with the spirit, that we need some more
structure.

I spoke with some of the Registrars about a similar issue in
Cairo, but I think it might be good to have a multi-person
secretariat, or Chair and 2 deputy chairs if that is what we
want to call it.  I think there is a lot of work, and Michael
has done a great job, but sometimes it might get to be too
much for one person to handle.

We also never established a period of office for the Secretariat
did we?  Anyway, some of these issues and other shop keeping
issues I think could be discussed at Yokohama.  If we want
to have an election, I guess the secretariat has some more
work to do in the near future?...

Regards,
Richard