Re: [registrars] Revised WG-B Proposal

At 00:33 27-03-2000 -0500, Michael D. Palage wrote:
Attached please find the latest draft of the Registrar WG-B Proposal. Marked
up language appears in bold and I have provided comments for each amendment.

Dear Michael:  I didn't think we were going to say this in so many words.

"their domain name(s) at a discounted basis".

I'm sure some registrars will give them a good discount, but I think you either need to weasel word it or be explicit.

I have not read the whole document yet, perhaps you did;-)

Regards, BobC