[registrars] Asia Pacific Representation

Greetings Fellow Registrars,

A quick reminder, I will be forced to step down from the Names
Council on the 15th of this month (since I am not a citizen
of the region I represent.)

I would like to nominate Erica Roberts from Melbourne IT
to replace me.  As many of you know, she served as a
proxy for Amadeu during the ICANN Board elections on the
Names Council, so already has experience on the NC.

I intend to continue to serve the Registrar Constituency
in any capacity possible.  Further, I would like to ask the
Secretariat to set up elections as soon as possible to formally
fill the two seats vacated by Amadeu and myself.

Best regards,
Richard