Re: [registrars] Asia Pacific Representation

At 18:39 11-01-2000 +0900, Richard Lindsay wrote:
>I would like to nominate Erica Roberts from Melbourne IT
>to replace me.  As many of you know, she served as a
>proxy for Amadeu during the ICANN Board elections on the
>Names Council, so already has experience on the NC.

Dear Richard:

Sadly, I second your nomination.  Not sadly at your recommendation but sad
that ICANN has turned a deaf ear to the logic of my complaint.

Residency in the region is far more significant than citizenship.  The cart
is in front of the hoarse.  BobC