Re: [registrars] request for teleconference - new post-testbedagreement.

Absolutely. I say we tele-meet as soon as possible after the new agreement
is hashed out.

But also, what are the chances that these negotiations will necessitate
another extension of the testbed period? We might as well keep postponing
the end of the testbed until the agreement comes more in line with what's
fair. What have we got to lose? Registrars are still coming up, but why
sign off on a bad agreement just for expediency?

Thoughts?

Thanks.
Jeff Shrewsbury
Info Avenue Internet Services