RE: [registrars] NC representatives

Here we go. So, we have the two main CORE activists 'representing' us on the
Names Council. We 'elected' them for an interim period. CORE benefits from
the endless extension of the 'Testbed'.
Personally, I have had no 'representation' or feedback from Ken or Amadeu. I
have no idea what is going on in the NC. There has been no discussion of
Registrar Constituency business.
You argument that the interim election was based on the 'assumption that
there would be many new Registrars' is not accurate. How can it be. The
Registrar constituency comprises all pre-accredited Registrars, so the pool
is as big as it is going to be in the near future.
I think it would be wrong to allow the Registrar constituency to go forward
with these two representatives unchallenged.
Are we a Registrar constituency or are we a CORE constituency?
I call for elections before the end of the 90 day period. More than that,
lets have an actual discussion of what we are doing and what we want from
the process.
Further, I will stand for election in order to allow full and open
discussion.
Ivan