[registrars] CV of Clive Flory For Names Counsel

I am posting this information on behalf of Clive Flory.

IMPORTANT: Please note that this is a closed list if you send an e-mail from
an unauthorized account it will get bounced. I cannot guarantee that I will
be able to post the message for you.

Message-Id:	<199906170948.TAA03961@adenine.MelbourneIT.com.au>