Re: [registrars] Network Solutions Interface Software & System Development

Jason,

Jason Hendeles wrote:
> We are exploring the possibility of leading, or participating in the
> development of the SRS registration software interface as part of a group of
> registrars.

Bravo!  This is the kind of thing I would like to see our
constituency doing.  We would be pleased to participate and
assist as much as possible.  The only difficult part will be
the limitations of the NDA from NSI - which may prohibit
us from sharing information amongst ourselves.

Would any of the testbeds be able to confirm if the NDA would
allow us to pool our efforts and share our/your experience?

Best regards,
Richard
--
_/_/_/interQ Incorporated