[registrars]

[registrars] RE: Frustrated transfers from Register.com

At 03:40 PM 3/18/03 -0500, Elana Broitman wrote:

When is Register.com going to stop stone walling the intent of the Transfer TF?

I have been sitting on these documents for many months.  Get off the pot:-(

Auto NAKing is contrary to the intent.

BobC

Please note that Register.com has checked its records.  For each of the names below, we had sent a confirmation notice to the email address listed in the administrative contact field.  Having received no response, we NACK'd the request.  Attached is the explanation that we had sent to PSI, per our regular procedure.  If you believe that the customer has changed the administrative contact address, please have them change the Whois information.

We send set notification emails to registrants at their administrative contact email addresses in order to ensure that we are complying with our customer's instructions.  In the interest of security, we make it a practice to require confirmation prior to authorizing a transfer.

Regards,

Elana Broitman
Register.com
575 Eighth Avenue