[registrars]

Re: [registrars] WG: Redemption Grace Period

At 12:32 PM 5/13/03 +0200, Thomas Keller wrote:
>  I would like to suggest that we move forward to initiate an Policy
>Development Process with ICANN (or a reconsideration process I'm not sure
>what is more
>appropriate) to reinstate the "no charge five days pending delete period"
>as already
>voted upon by the RC

Dear Thomas:  I think you are on the right track. One of the "registry"
representatives who attended the second session of the February DC meeting
advised that the omission of the 5 day *no charge* grace period was an
oversight which he (and others?) made when reviewing Verisign's plans.  At
that time, we were told that it could be restored.

I have photos of almost all present at that meeting and I can provide one
or more if of interest to the RC.

Regards, BobC