[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Request to Deny Multiple Votes/Registrar

At 02:26 AM 4/26/03 -0700, Tim Ruiz wrote:
>Bob,
>
>I am the one who proposed the amendment. Elana is not trying to sneak
>anything in. She has done an excellent job of trying to be fair to all
>concerns and in trying to keep the process on track.

Dear Tim:  Oops, I'm sorry Elana;-{

>Elana, I apologize that my proposed amendment has resulted in some attacks
>on your motives. That certainly was not my intention. I can also see that
>my proposed amendment does not have any hope of being accepted and may
>cause further delay in keeping this process moving forward. As a result I
>withdraw it.

If that condition is to be considered an  amendment, then there is no need
for Ross' "retro-amendment" and my seconding of it;-)

Regards, BobC

"I've sawed this board off three times, and it's *still* too short".