[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Request to Deny Multiple Votes/Registrar

At 04:45 PM 4/25/03 -0500, Tim Ruiz wrote:
>And I'm not going to digress into name calling with you. If there are
>registrars involved in questionable practices they should certainly be
>looked into.

Tim:  Not the point.  From the beginning the RC has made it clear that when
Verisign swallows up a member that it does not acquire additional voting
rights.  If Elana is trying to slip this change under the door or over the
transom, it will be dead on arrival.  Regards, BobC