[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Request to Deny Multiple Votes/Registrar

Hi guys,

For what it's worth, Internetters also supports the concept of only one
vote for a single company - i.e. only 1 vote for a company which may
control several registrar accreditations. Otherwise, it is too easy to buy
voting power.

Kind regards,

Paul Westley
Internetters Limited