[registrars]

RE: FW: [registrars] new voting and constituency support tool

At 01:01 PM 2/19/03 -0600, Tim Ruiz wrote:
>I think this has been an ongoing problem. Registrars are experienced
>business people. We need to take responsibility for these issues and see
>them through. There will always be issues like this of some sort. We need
>hard and fast rules for voting or it will become suspect and discourage
>participation.

Dear Tim:  I began asking Rick about the PSI-USA vote the very day he
issued the list of nine whom he would not permit to vote.

What with our Treasurer changing jobs, I would think that issuing a check
to ICANN should not be held against a Registrar.  I'd consider it an act of
good faith.

Regards, BobC