[registrars]

RE: [registrars] new voting and constituency support tool

Tim:

I agree with the need for black and white rules. However, there are two grey
issues that complicate matter.

First, two members that had paid there dues and were eligible to vote were
unable to access the system because Rick was unable to add them. These are
not members that were sending in checks, or attempting to pay, but
registrars which have already had checks cashed.

Second, when the election closed is still not clear in my own mind. The
Executive Committee agree to extend voting on Monday for 24 hours because of
low turn out. However, the voting system which we are attempting to rely
upon as beign authoritative closed the ballot at the original time.

Mike