From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Robert F. Connelly
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 11:44 AM
To: tim@godaddy.com
Cc: registrars@dnso.org; Thomas Mvrz; Karen Katzbeck
Subject: Re: FW: [registrars] new voting and constituency support tool

At 11:06 AM 2/19/03 -0600, Tim Ruiz wrote:
>I believe that unless a member had an active account to access the voting
>tool appropriately, their vote is not valid. Even though Rick was not able
>to add anyone during the process those registrars had over 5 months to get
>their act together and sign up.

Dear Tim:  I cannot understand why several registrars were
disenfranchised.  The following clipped from Rick's Email of Wed, 12 Feb
2003 11:23:51 -0800 (PST):

Payment attempted, but unusable (e.g. check payable to ICANN)
-------------
    000Domains.com
    Deutsche Telekom  [If this Henning's company?]
  * Domain Bank
  * Domain People
    Domainpro
    Domainsite
  * NameScout
    Nordnet
  * PSI-USA

What with our Treasurer in flux, I can see how that could happen.

Regards, BobC