[registrars]

Re: [registrars] ICANN IDN Registry Implementation Committee

Registrars:

The following individuals have been nominated to serve on the ICANN IDN
Registry Implementation Committee. Please use your account on
http://www.boardrooms.org to cast your ballot.

  Edmon Chung (Neteka Inc/NamesBeyond.Com)
  Yann Courtel (momentous.com)
  Jody Kolker (godaddy)

If the nominees could post a little about themselves so we can understand
their experience with IDN [1] and how it pertains to the registrar
perspective.

the original request is included below.

-rick

[1] http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/idn-charter.html