[registrars]

[registrars] Whois and Transfers Ballot Results

Registrars:

A asterisk (*) denotes the option carried by popular vote. For complete
results, such as whom voted for what please see the Ballot Details page
at https://www.boardrooms.org/apps/org/workgroup/registrars/ballots.php

  WHOIS

  [ ] I support the WHOIS Task Force report in whole;
	Voters: 6	% of Total: 38

  [*] I recommend that the WHOIS Task Force wait until the next meeting to
      propose its recommendations in order provide adequate time for
      consultation with registrars in order to conduct an assessment of the
      potential costs and impact on competition caused by the recommendations
      in the report.
	Voters: 10	% of Total: 63

  [ ] I cannot support the principles contained within the Task Force
      report.
	Voters: 0	% of Total: 0

RC Members eligible to vote on this ballot that did not cast a vote:

  Mike Palage
  Scott Hemphill
  Paul Stahura
  Nikolaj Nyholm
  Patrick Mevzek
  Clint Page
  Thomas Moerz
  Bruno Piarulli
  Christophe Wolfhugel
  Dierstein Mathieu
  Ross Rader
  Bruce Tonkin
  Gretchen Olive

  TRANSFERS

  [*] I support the Transfer's Task Force report in whole;
	Voters: 12 	% of Total: 57%

  [ ] I support most of the principles contained within the Transfer's Task
      Force, however there remain certain implementation issues that should
      be addressed by a registrar/registry implementation committee.
	Voters: 7 	% of Total: 33

  [ ] I cannot support the principles contained within the Task Force
      report.
 	Voters: 2	% of Total: 10

RC Members eligible to vote on this ballot that did not cast a vote:

  Mike Palage
  Christopher Kruk
  Scott Hemphill
  Patrick Mevzek