[registrars]

[registrars] Draft Ballot Language

Registrars:

below are two ballots which I will create on our on-line voting system. If
you have any issues with the language or intent please post your concern
ASAP.

If I don't hear an objection I will have the ballots created within a few
hours from now (5:20pm PDT)

-rick

 WHOIS

 [ ] I support the WHOIS Task Force report in whole;
 [ ] I recommend that the WHOIS Task Force wait until the next meeting to
     propose its recommendations in order provide adequate time for
     consultation with registrars in order to conduct an assessment of the
     potential costs and impact on competition caused by the recommendations
     in the report.
 [ ] I cannot support the principles contained within the Task Force
     report.

 TRANSFERS

 [ ] I support the Transfer's Task Force report in whole;
 [ ] I support most of the principles contained within the Transfer's Task
     Force, however there remain certain implementation issues that should
     be addressed by a registrar/registry implementation committee.