[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Whois and Transfers Ballot Results

Rick:

Could you please post the full results, i.e. what companies voted for what
positions. This will be valuable to help our Names Council representatives
as they are currently confronted with various worded positions.

Best Regards,

Mike

P.S. Sorry for not voting in time, however, if I did it would have voted for
option #2 in both ballots.