[registrars]

[registrars] Result from Transfers Ballot

I will be communicating these results to the Task Force shortly. Thanks to everyone that participated, I believe that these results fully provide the necessary guidance to the Names Council and other parties that currently require input. There will likely be a request at some point down the road for further input regarding what further issues are outstanding and how they can/should be resolved through the implementation process.

Options with highest number of votes are bold
Option # Votes % of Total
I support the Transfer\'s Task Force report in whole; 12 57
I support most of the principles contained within the Transfer\'s Task however there remain certain implementation issues that should be addressed by a registrar/registry implementation committee 7 33
I cannot support the principles contained within the Task Force 2 10
Eligible members who have voted: 21 of 30 70%

Thanks,

                     -rwr

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."
 - Soren Kierkegaard