[registrars]

Re: [registrars] registrars meeting in 1Q03

Elana & Ross,

For the record, the Treasurer position isn't vacant.  I am no longer
employed by Allegiance Telecom, but I am very much fulfilling my obligations
as the Treasurer of the Registrar's Constituency until my term expires in
April.

As Mike mentioned, I do update the other members of the Executive Committee
on the constituency finances on a monthly basis.  Furthermore, I will
deliver a year-end accounting of the finances to the ExCom and the
constituency as a whole in January.  In addition, I'm preparing a statement
of the finances through the end of November, which should be available next
week.

As I am no longer employed by a registrar, I do not intend to stand for
re-election as Treasurer of the RC.  Nor do I intend to stand for election
as a registrar's representative to the ICANN Budget Committee.  I will hand
off the responsibilities to whomever the constituency elects in as smooth a
manner as possible.  I take my obligations seriously, as the RC elects a
person, not a company.  Even though my relationship with Allegiance Telecom
has been severed, I still have one with the Registrars Constituency.

Bryan Evans