[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Transfers TF Report

> Regarding voting my non-paying members that would violate the
> constituency by-laws. However, if someone wanted to collect
> the voices of these registrars and submit them independently
> I do not think ICANN would ignore them. We did this once
> before in connection with the NSI/VRSN Registry performance
> criteria. I was told in that instance by ICANN that all
> registrars needed to be consulted. Unfortunately, I do not
> have the time to engage in this non-constituency outreach
> effort. However, I would not want to discourage anyone from doing so.

I understand the by-law bit, however just as you said, we cannot ignore
the opinions of the rest in an issue so important, especially since it
has now been pursued for over 2 years and has reached its end point. I
would want to see everyone's voice on the motion since the opinions of
these registrars may actually allow us to take this to completion. The
transfers issue is probably the MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE that has been
debated all this time. It affects every Registrar and if the proposal we
now have standing on the table is better than the current process (which
I to a great degree think is) then I would like to try and do as much as
possible to get it thru rght away and hope that it does not get tabled
after all these efforts.

I would personally like to take up this responsibility, if everyone is
ok with it. I will get in touch with all members who are unable to vote
on this issue due to the fact that they have not paid their constituency
dues. Ross can help me with any clarifications they may have, and I will
prepare a spreadsheet with their vote on this subject. Even if their
votes are not counted officially, atleast we get some idea on what the
majority opinion in that sector is. I would appreciate your
(Mike)assistance on this - if you have, and can provide me with the list
of registrars and contacts who are not allowed to vote on this topic due
to their pending dues.

Meanwhile registrars on this list who have not paid their dues, and
still like to be heard abt the transfers motion may directly contact me.
I will circulate a letter highlighting my points alongwith some of Ross,
and collect the votes towards the motion from whoever responds and
organise it in a spreadsheet

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
Founder, CEO & Chairman