[registrars]

[registrars] One moRe question abt TRANSFERS issue

I am a little confused abt one thing in the transfers issue. Chuck
(verisign) just ran a vote for his proposal (and I agreed with the
principles in his document) and there is this Transfer Task Force
proposal too.

Both these proposals are sort of different. I agree with both of them on
principle in terms that they are both better than the current situation.
However if Verisign actively takes interest and implements Chucks
proposal (which is different from the transfer task force suggestions)
then where does the position of the TF proposal stand?

What are the implications of agreeing and okaying both these proposals??

bhavin