[registrars]

[registrars] Important Whois Document

Folks,

The Whois Task Force is in the process of preparing its final report. In
pursuit of this goal, they have produced a draft document that outlines a
series of recommendations that may, in some form, make it into the final
report. These draft recommendations can be found at
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-whois/Arc00/msg00673.html

I urge each of you to read through this document and provide the task force
with any additional input that you may have. While the formal comment period
has closed, I have found that the individual members of this task force are
more than willing to listen to reasoned concerns that might allow them to
make more informed decisions. I am sure that our representatives to the task
force or the task force chair (both cc'ed above) would be more than happy to
forward any thoughts that you might have back into the process.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog