[registrars]

[registrars] Reminder emails from the balloting system

Rick,

Is there any way to change the schedule for the reminder emails for the balloting system.

I have just received reminders telling me I am too late.  I recall one a few days back, but perhaps we could have them also send a final reminder a couple of hours before it closes (if a person has not voted).

As it is, I screwed up and was not able to vote .... mea culpa.

Rob.