[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Re: Centralize Your Domains with no Upfront Fees

> It constitutes *predatory_pricing*, something that none of *us* can do,
> just Bruce:-(

Yes but don't forget that its unlikely that *they* can replicate our
*predatory_service*, *predatory_technology* and *predatory_quality*

:)

                     -rwr

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
thought which they seldom use."
 - Soren Kierkegaard