[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Re: Centralize Your Domains with no Upfront Fees

At 09:32 AM 11/21/02 +0530, Bhavin Turakhia wrote:

>THIS IS THE PART ..... That scares me. How can they offer FREE
>TRANSFERS?

Dear Bhavin:  Because they just transfer money from the left pocket to the
right pocket.  It costs them *nothing*.

That is the ridiculous situation ICANN created when they reneged on the
agreement for separating the registraR and registrY functions of the old NSI.

It constitutes *predatory_pricing*, something that none of *us* can do,
just Bruce:-(

Disgusted (again), BobC