[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Registrars rep for deletes task force

I'm happy to remove my name from the list of canadates, and I would
welcome Tim's participation.

Execs need to talk about the procedure we use to get everyone on the
new voting stuff today. It going to talke us a week to get everyone on it
so it is not something I'd recomend using today.

-rick