From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Michael D. Palage
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 9:52 AM
To: Bruce Tonkin; registrars@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [registrars] Registrars rep for deletes task force

I think the drafting team is a good idea, although the work should be posted
to the list during the drafting process to receive input from all interested
parties prior to a formal vote by the constituency.

With regard to the constituency representative, I would nominate Tim Ruiz to
be the spokesperson, if we are allowed co-representatives, I believe Rick
would provide some technical back-up on this issue.  Although Elana would
make an excellent representative, I believe it is important for new
registrar representatives to begin participating in the process.

Mike