[registrars]

[registrars] Registrars rep for deletes task force

Hello All,

So far the following have expressed interest to me in representing
registrars on the deletes task force:
- Rick Wesson (Alice's registry)
- Tim Ruiz (GoDaddy)
- Elana Broitman (register.com)

The registrars constituency needs to provide a formal statement to the
deletes task force by around 8 Nov 2002.

I propose we appoint the above volunteers to a drafting team to draft a
registrars position.

We can then let the drafting team elect internally a representative to
attend teleconferences etc of the deletes task force.

Alternatively we can use our new voting software to elect a representative
from the candidates above.

Any comments?

The registrars need to appoint a representative by 17 Oct 2002.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin