[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Reliable InterRegistrar Data Transfer

Rick, assembly members,

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 11:46:24AM -0700, Rick Wesson took time to write:
> There has been enough interest in this topic that I'll create a teleconf
> for early next week either monday to wed. I'll post the call details to
> registrars individually.

Should'nt that be a topic in IETF WG CRISP ?

I feel that some cross-polinisation between what is discussed now in
this WG regarding Registries and what is attempted to be done here among
Registrars could be interesting. Maybe I'm wrong.

Patrick.